Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot Send or Recieve MMS

peterkirby11
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My BB Curve 9300 3G will not receive or send any MMS content.  Sometimes the MMS comes in and says **not retreived yet** click on download now and it hangs on "receiving content".  Cant send either.

Spoke to Vodafone who have been little help, they have reset my account settings umpteen times.  Tried deleting service tables and then resending via host tables, tried battery pull, tried changing mms settings, infact any suggestions found online including removing docs2go!

Is there any actual fix for this????  I even upgraded the OS last week, no joy.

I suspect it must be my account settings at Vodafone as tried almost everything else.  

Thanks

Pete

10 REPLIES 10

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi peterkirby11

Thank you for your post and I am sorry to hear this has not been resolved using the various different different methods. :smileysad:

So I can check your account to see if the services are provisioned correctly I have sent an email to the address you registered with on here, once I have received your reply I will be able to investigate further.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

Hi

I have a samsung galaxy note on contract. i have had this phone for nearly a year.  I cannot send or receive photos. I went on line and this seems to be a huge problem as there is a lot of discussions about it. I tried to follow some advise on adding 'base' to my access points but it only worked for about a week and then stopped.. tried again..sent one photo and then stopped. the only apn in my access point is vodaphone..

Have I got something turned off / disabled that I need on? I have tried to enable packet data to see if this makes a difference but it doesnt (and I'm not sure if this should be on anyway..)

I don't really know a lot about phones and terminology like 3g etc  so I just want a simple solution.

the phone did stop working completely a couple of months ago and it had to be returned, everything was wiped and it was sent back.

This could be such a nice phone but it certainly has its problems..

Hi gisseygirl,

It’s unusual that you managed to get MMS working for a short while before it stopped again. Can you sent WEB to 40127? This should send a system text to your phone with the correct settings to use. Once you’ve installed them, can you try to send a MMS to yourself?

If this doesn’t work for you, take a look at this page on our help centre which has the default setting to use.

If you can give these a try and let me know how you go on.

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi I too am unable to send mms even though a purchased a mms bundle with my upgarde to Z10. I have changed my web settings and its still not working can you please help? thanks

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Googs76,

Are you able to receive MMS or does that fail too?

Also, what happens when you try to sent one? Is there an error message?

When you say you changed the web settings, what have you changed them to? Did you use the text message system Andy suggested above?

Dave

hi peeps i also am havin the same prob the only way i can my mms is if i log onto my vod acc i have a bb not sure the model tho ... but can u help me pls 

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi shygurl

Apologies, we seem to have missed your post.

Did you get this resolved? Please let us know if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Jenny 

thank you

Ive acknowledged the email verification link. Can you help now?