Support:

BlackBerry (pre 10 devices)

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
reddy9

Moving to London for 2 months. Best rate plan

Hey,

I am moving to London for 2 months and i would like to know the best pre paid rate plan with blackberry services.

Kindly help.

Thanks

Message 1 of 7 (1,937 Views)
reddy9

Re: Moving to London for 2 months. Best rate plan

I will be using an unlocked Bold 9900

Message 2 of 7 (1,931 Views)
Rank 3: Occasional Poster
JesseMoore82

Hello Reddy9,

Firstly welcome to the eforum :smileyvery-happy:

Vodafone have currently dropped their price on the 8520: http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/mobile-phone/blackberry-curve-8520-payg

I would suggest opting into Vodafone Freebee's and purchasing a £15 top up every 30 days which will give you this for FREE

£15 Freedom Freebee
200 minutes, 600 texts and 100MB web access

The Backberry subscription will cost £5 whcih will be deducted from your credit every 30 days.

Regards,

Jesse Moore
Information Technology Professional

IF YOU LIKE MY RESPONE, DON'T FORGET TO KUDOS IT! :smileyhappy:

Twitter: jessemooreuk
LinkedIn: jessemoore08

------------------------------
Disclaimer: Advise given by myself is provided without warrranty, for official support please contact Vodafone Customer Services through your usual support channel.
Message 3 of 7 (1,929 Views)
JesseMoore82

Hello,

Just seen your second post.

How about a 30 day rolling contract? Cancel the contract with 30 days notice at the end of the first month:

Keep the BlackBerry you love – get the value you deserve

You might join or switch to our network for its dependability – but what will make you want to stay is the exceptional value of SIM only plans like this one. It’s another reason why so many people choose Vodafone.

• 30-day plan
  • £20.50 a month
  • 300 UK minutes for calls to mobiles and landlines (starting 01, 02, 03)
  • Unlimited standard UK texts
  • 500 MB of UK mobile internet data
  • 750 MB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi access
  • BlackBerry services and email included

It’s easy to connect to our network with SIM only. Just pop in one of our standard SIMs – and you’re away. You can even keep your existing number, so there’s no need to update any of your contacts or miss a call. And if you do have any questions, our online support team is here to help.

Going abroad? See ways to save money.

Terms and conditions

Regards,

Jesse Moore

Disclaimer: Advise given by myself is provided without warrranty, for official support please contact Vodafone Customer Services through your usual support channel.
Message 4 of 7 (1,926 Views)
reddy9

Thanks for the help Jesse.

I will be in London for 6 weeks to be precise. And I will need atleast 800 mins of talk time.

Message 5 of 7 (1,923 Views)
JesseMoore82

Keep the BlackBerry you love – get the value you deserve

You might join or switch to our network for its dependability – but what will make you want to stay is the exceptional value of SIM only plans like this one. It’s another reason why so many people choose Vodafone.

• 30-day plan
  • £31 a month
  • 900 UK minutes for calls to mobiles and landlines (starting 01, 02, 03)
  • Unlimited standard UK texts
  • 1 GB of UK mobile internet data
  • 750 MB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi access
  • BlackBerry services and email included

It’s easy to connect to our network with SIM only. Just pop in one of our standard SIMs – and you’re away. You can even keep your existing number, so there’s no need to update any of your contacts or miss a call. And if you do have any questions, our online support team is here to help.

Going abroad? See ways to save money.

Terms and conditions

I would see if you can take this one out, and ask if two weeks in you can provide 30 days notice so you have 45 days of Service.

Regards,

Jesse Moore

Message 6 of 7 (1,920 Views)
Tech Team
Amanda

Hi reddy9,

Welcome to the eForum and thanks for your post! There are two really good options for you.   :smileyhappy:

A 30 day rolling Sim Only plan that includes the BlackBerry Internet Services, for £31 a month you would get 900 minutes, unlimited texts, 1GB of data, BIS and 750 MB BT OpenZone WiFi.

Or you could get free a Pay As You Go Top up Sim Card and top up to any of our Freedom Freebee packs and add the BlackBerry Internet Services on to your PAYG account with an additional £5 top up each month.

If you need any further assistance then please just let me know. :smileyhappy:

Thanks

Amanda

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 7 of 7 (1,899 Views)