Support:

BlackBerry (pre 10 devices)

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Harri107

Still waiting for my bbm to activate?

Just brought a brand new blackberry curve, topped up £5 to get the blackberry bolt on..... Restarted phone, took out battery etc still waiting for my text to say my features have been turned on! Iv tried host routing table >> register now & still nothing is happening! :smileyfrustrated: can't even call Vodafone otherwise I have to top up my phone with £5 for a 25p call.... Please help :smileyfrustrated:
Btw iv been waiting for 12 hours for this text message now.
Message 1 of 4 (1,141 Views)
cloudydengs

Re: Still waiting for my bbm to activate?

I have the same problem. I topped up yesterday to reactivate my BIS, they asked me to wait for 24 hours but it has been more than 24hours. somebody help.

Message 2 of 4 (1,074 Views)
Harri107

shocking service!!

well....... After wasting 1 hour of my time doing mad stuff to my bb that an adviser told me over the phone which i was charged 10p per minute! im still no further! they said vodafone are having problems! unnaceptable service and money spent! if they had problems shouldnt of taken my money for the bbm if they knew it wasnt working!

so angry at this shocking service! 

Message 3 of 4 (1,064 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Re: shocking service!!

Hi guys,

I've sent you both a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be with you as soon as they can.

Cheers,

LeeH

Message 4 of 4 (1,035 Views)