Support:

BlackBerry

Ask a question:
Rank 2: First Poster
BellTheDestroyer

9320 (os7) - No MyVodafone App

Hello,

Could you please update AppWorld for the BlackBerry so the MyVodafone App (to monitor the calls, data usage etc) is avaliable for the 9320 (os7)?

This is an important application for making sure I do not pass my limits set by yourselves.

Thank you

Find me on Twitter - @Villordsutch
Message 1 of 12 (4,710 Views)
BellTheDestroyer

Re: 9320 (os7) - No MyVodafone App

Forgot to add the Twitter Vodafone bods told me to post this here.

Message 2 of 12 (4,699 Views)
Tech Team
Simon

[ Edited ]

Hi BellTheDestroyer

Thanks for your post. The My Vodafone app is currently available on the BlackBerry App World and more information can be found here - My Vodafone for BlackBerry

If you access the link via your BlackBerry device this should take you straight the app via BlackBerry App World.

Just to confirm, are you connected to the UK version of BlackBerry App World?

If you require any further help please let us know.

Thanks

Simon

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 3 of 12 (4,655 Views)
BellTheDestroyer

Simon,

Thank you for the response but as yet the App has not been marked as compatible for the 9320 (os7).  If you look on the right hand side of the screen (on App World via your link) your will see Supported Devices under this a link for Compatible devices, click on this reveals the devices and the 9320 does not show.

For this reason if I direct my BlackBerry to it I am met with a 'Unsupported' message and cannot download the app.

Could the person/s incharge of submission of this  app update it to show the 9320 (os7) I can then download it and monitor my calls, txts, data etc. so I do not go over my limit.

Thanks

Message 4 of 12 (4,646 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi BellTheDestroyer,

I’ll try and find out some information on this for you. I’ll get back to you as soon as I hear anything.

Thanks

Wayne

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 12 (4,571 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
jettyboy

i've had the same issue so i would appreciate knowing when this gets updated.

many thanks

Message 6 of 12 (4,565 Views)
BellTheDestroyer

Thank you for investingating and I'm looking forward to a good answer.

Message 7 of 12 (4,548 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi BellTheDestroyer,

I'm sorry about the delay in getting back to you on this. I'm still trying to find out from the relevant team on this. 

I'll let you know as soon as I get a response.

Thanks

Wayne

Message 8 of 12 (4,048 Views)
BellTheDestroyer

Message 9 of 12 (3,936 Views)
BellTheDestroyer

Please Note Admins.

Sack your Developers as I've managed to get the MyVodafone app on my 9320 and it is working a treat.

If they want my help on how I installed it tell them to drop me a line.

Message 10 of 12 (3,931 Views)
ljet123

I cant understand how Vodafone can't supply this essential to the BB customers  ! Along with a bt wifi app that works on a 9320 please!
many thanks to BellTheDestroyer for helping me and many others with very simple instructions as to how to get this working. Even with the simple instructions, i stil needed a bit of help and he was super speedy with his help and replies. Happy now - thanks to him. Vodafone - you are letting us down

Message 11 of 12 (2,630 Views)
Villordsutch

Hello all Bell The-Destroyer here.  For some reason I cannot log in using my old details so I've had to create a new account.

Just to let you know nearly a year on I am still handing out the MyVodafone app, which for a year is working fine though as yet no where to be seen on AppWorld.

Remember Twitter - @Villordsutch and tweet me :smileyvery-happy:

Message 12 of 12 (2,389 Views)