You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

BBM

I Pay £20 a month on Contract. My Dad rung up Vodafone and they said i have to pay £5 extra! Why dont i get Bbm if i pay £20 already? if i was on pay as you go and i topped up £20 it would let me have BBM? So why not on Contract? On Orange you get BBM if you pay £20 a month for the same deal as me?! I really want BBM So help me and answer my qusetion?!

ThankYou! x

Message 1 of 5 (4,586 Views)
Rank 50: Master IV

Re: BBM

[ Edited ]

You have been given the correct advise by Customer Services, the charge for Blackberry service is £5.00 per month.  Without BIS, you would be unable to access the internet, BBM, Facebook etc.

If you topped up £20 on PAYG, you would get internet access as a Freebee, but you would still need to top up a further £5.00 for BlS.

Ann

Message 2 of 5 (4,577 Views)

ThankYou but Yes i know but on the same deal on Orange you get Bbm Free! I Think its just Vodafone:@

Message 3 of 5 (4,527 Views)
Tech Team

Hi JessPayne

First and foremost a very warm welcome to the eForum, it is fantastic to see new users here! :smileyhappy:

The post AnnS has put is correct with the information given (thank you), however I do also understand your frustration and would love to take a closer look for you.

So your details are not splashed over a public forum I have sent an email to the address you registered on here with, please complete and reply to this and we can take a better look.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

Message 4 of 5 (4,518 Views)

I Cant put my details in as i am not 18 and my dad sorts out my phone! He has rung about this before but they are still making us pay that £5 extra!:@ On orange the same contract as mine they Get BBM free! So i am really not happy! Vodafone takes the mick....WHY CANT YOU GIVE BBM FREE?!

Message 5 of 5 (4,333 Views)
iPhone 6

iPhone 6

Bigger than bigger