You are here:

BlackBerry

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

BBM

I Pay £20 a month on Contract. My Dad rung up Vodafone and they said i have to pay £5 extra! Why dont i get Bbm if i pay £20 already? if i was on pay as you go and i topped up £20 it would let me have BBM? So why not on Contract? On Orange you get BBM if you pay £20 a month for the same deal as me?! I really want BBM So help me and answer my qusetion?!

ThankYou! x

Message 1 of 5 (4,695 Views)
Rank 50: Grand Master

Re: BBM

[ Edited ]

You have been given the correct advise by Customer Services, the charge for Blackberry service is £5.00 per month.  Without BIS, you would be unable to access the internet, BBM, Facebook etc.

If you topped up £20 on PAYG, you would get internet access as a Freebee, but you would still need to top up a further £5.00 for BlS.

Ann

Message 2 of 5 (4,686 Views)

ThankYou but Yes i know but on the same deal on Orange you get Bbm Free! I Think its just Vodafone:@

Message 3 of 5 (4,636 Views)
Topics: 75
Solutions: 93

Hi JessPayne

First and foremost a very warm welcome to the eForum, it is fantastic to see new users here! :smileyhappy:

The post AnnS has put is correct with the information given (thank you), however I do also understand your frustration and would love to take a closer look for you.

So your details are not splashed over a public forum I have sent an email to the address you registered on here with, please complete and reply to this and we can take a better look.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

Message 4 of 5 (4,627 Views)

I Cant put my details in as i am not 18 and my dad sorts out my phone! He has rung about this before but they are still making us pay that £5 extra!:@ On orange the same contract as mine they Get BBM free! So i am really not happy! Vodafone takes the mick....WHY CANT YOU GIVE BBM FREE?!

Message 5 of 5 (4,442 Views)
Announcements

Outlet

Save money on phones and tablets.

Vodafone Outlet offers fantastic deals on brand new devices from our clearance range, and great savings on Nearly New phones and tablets.

iPhone 6