You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

Bbm not working and internet.

hey,

ive had my blackberry for a while now and it has been working fine untill yesterday.

i connected my phone to my wifi in the house so i could download music quicker however when i diconnected the wifi from my phone my bbm and internet will not work, the messages take ages to send and the internet will not work. ive took my sim card out and cleaned it and restarted the whole phone many times, but still my messages and everything will not work and ill even have a high or decent amount of signal.. in the top right hand concer it says GPRS and the messages are coming up with a red clock. however it some times shows GSM? and nothing will work at all. im pay as you go and my blackberry internet doesnt run out for a while. but please could you help because its annoying due to the fact i cant message on the go without the wifi and im moving so i ont even have the wifi to back the bbm and internet up.

:smileysad:

Message 1 of 2 (2,832 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Re: Bbm not working and internet.

Hi Lauren17,

To rule out any network issues, can you please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.

If you are still experiencing the issue having completed these steps, post the template with your answers here and I'll have a member of the team get back to you ASAP.

Thanks

Andy

Message 2 of 2 (2,821 Views)
iPhone 6

iPhone 6

Bigger than bigger