You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
reefshark121

BlackBerry Bold 9700 - BBM & Facebook problems

Hi ive had my blackberry for while but never really used any of the apps, ive now decided to start using them but cant login to the facebook app as it says "could not connect because a data service is not available" also i cant add people on BBM, i upgraded from a nokia 6210 navigator is there a separate blackberry price plan, as im on the same unlimited internet, 600 mins, unlimited texts as i was on with my nokia, one more thing when i go into the host routing table and select register now it says "registration message sent" but i never receive anything.

Thanks in advance Jack
Message 1 of 5 (2,981 Views)
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
darkone338

Hi ive had my blackberry for while but never really used any of the apps, ive now decided to start using them but cant login to the facebook app as it says "could not connect because a data service is not available" also i cant add people on BBM, i upgraded from a nokia 6210 navigator is there a separate blackberry price plan, as im on the same unlimited internet, 600 mins, unlimited texts as i was on with my nokia, one more thing when i go into the host routing table and select register now it says "registration message sent" but i never receive anything.

Thanks in advance Jack

you'll be requiring to add the BIS (Blackberry Internet Service) to your tariff then. Its a fiver a month and enable the use of FB, email, bbm etc etc ..
-----------------------------------------------------

iPhone5
Message 2 of 5 (2,981 Views)
reefshark121

ok cheers how abouts do i go about getting BIS?
Message 3 of 5 (2,981 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello reefshark,

Thanks for your post today. It looks like we’ll need to access your account to investigate further, so we’ve just sent you an email. Please check your inbox for the email. If it hasn’t arrived, don’t worry as it’s possibly been diverted to your spam filter.

If you can fill in all the details and send the email back, we’ll be in touch to get to the bottom of this as soon as possible.

Thanks

eForum Fast Response
Message 4 of 5 (2,981 Views)
reefshark121

id just like to know where do i get the BIS from ive already rung 191 about this and they told me to come here.

thanks
Message 5 of 5 (2,981 Views)