You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

BlackBerry touch 9800 keyboard stoped working and other problem

hello and thanks for reading,

Anyway i've been having problems with my keyboard not the touch one the one under the screen when you slide the phone up.

when you close the phone so it's shut you slide it back up and then it dont un-lock, you have to press the lock buttion on the top and then the keyboard dont work and the light's are not on, the only way to get the keyboard working is if you 'blow' the keyboard with your mouth and when you close/lock it happend again,

i tryed the ALT/SHIFT/DEL but still happends..

What should i do because i need to keep my pin for my buisness/personal life and don't want to re-add everyone if i needa replacement phone

Can you help me?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (2,468 Views)
Tech Team

Re: BlackBerry touch 9800 keyboard stoped working and other problem

Hi CameronYulee

Thank you for your post and I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties.:smileysad:

It sounds as though this may not be a software issue but most likely a loose connection or fault with the device and if you are a Pay Monthly customer in an agreement this will be covered under the manufacturers’ warranty 

Please take the device to your local store and one of our experts will be able to take a look and advise you of your best options or alternatively we can arrange a postal repair.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

Message 2 of 2 (2,404 Views)
iPhone 6

iPhone 6

Bigger than bigger