Support:

BlackBerry

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
l0wther

Blackberry 9900 - Boot Loop

Well my upgrade arrived in the post today and after using my brand new Blackberry Bold 9900 for about 2 hours it asked me to reboot after updating Apps like Facebook and Blackberry App world etc. I did everything as I should and selected the reboot option from the menu and now the phone is stuck in a boot loop and won't do anything it just keeps showing the blackberry loading screen then flashing white then doing the same thing again constantly.  I've tried a battery pull, removing simcard and memory card and nothing has changed.  What the hell am I supposed to do now?  I've had my new upgrade for 2-3 hours and its only use is currently a very expensive paperweight.  

Message 1 of 2 (2,822 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Re: Blackberry 9900 - Boot Loop

Hi I0wther

Oh no! What a disaster!

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the delay in responding, we are a small team in great demand, however a very warm welcome to the eForum from myself and the rest of the team.

I am sorry to learn of your frustrating experience and would love to help.

The first thing I would have said would be to perform a reset and a battery pull however this appears to not have worked and the device certainly sounds at fault.

As your handset is within the 7 day period I would recommend speaking with our returns team, they can be contacted on 191 or if you are unable to use a Vodafone mobile you can call on a landline on 08700 700 191.

We do offer a repair service if you would prefer to do this.

If you are unable to speak with our returns team we can arrange this from our end, my only concern is it does take a while longer and I am sure you would like this resolved as soon as possible.

Let me know how you get on.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 2 (2,753 Views)