Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Blackberry Curve SIM not provisioned:2

Highjam
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi there

I have received a new SIM for my Blackberry and it is coming up as 'SIM not provisioned:2' at the top of the screen.  I have waited over 24 hours for it to be activated but nothing yet.  Any help?

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Retired-Ian_
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Highjam,

You can activate your SIM here.

Click on the "Business" user link to complete this.

We can look into this for you, however we don't have access to all types of business accounts.

You can call your account team on 191 free of charge from your Vodafone mobile phone.

Alternatively, call 03333 040 191 from any phone.

Thanks,

Ian

View solution in original position

8 REPLIES 8

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hello Highjam

Have you contacted Vodafone to have your SIM activated and your BIS provisioned ?

All the information on how to contact Vodafone can be found on the contact us link at the bottom of the page.

Hello

I Contaced the an agent via the live chat/instant messaging, but was told that they are not allowed to activate business account SIM cards.

AnnS

@AnnS wrote:

Hello Highjam

Have you contacted Vodafone to have your SIM activated and your BIS provisioned ?

All the information on how to contact Vodafone can be found on the contact us link at the bottom of the page.

If you choose business on the link below, you wil be able to contact a business advisor and get your SIM activated.  Click on the 'Looking for something else ?' and scroll down

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/contact-us/

I have tried this.  This is how I contacted the online adviser, who told me he couldn't activate the SIM.  When I go to the activate SIM link under the business heading, and click the online adviser link it takes me back to the contact us page.  Feel like I'm running round in circles on this website.

Retired-Ian_
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Highjam,

You can activate your SIM here.

Click on the "Business" user link to complete this.

We can look into this for you, however we don't have access to all types of business accounts.

You can call your account team on 191 free of charge from your Vodafone mobile phone.

Alternatively, call 03333 040 191 from any phone.

Thanks,

Ian

Thanks for the help, I managed to get it sorted.

Cheers,

Luzelque
1: Seeker

I did a sim swap, and my Blackberry says SIM not Provisioned. What can I do to fix it? I did restart the phone by taking the battery out.

Hi Luzelque,

Welcome to the eForum.

SIM swaps can take up to 48 hours to become active; normally a connection is made sooner.

So we can help further, you can reach us on: 03333 040191 or see here, for all the ways to get in touch.

Thanks,

Sarah