You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Bonxy

Blackberry Messenger Problems

Hello.

Ever since friday my BBM has been on and off. It stopped working from 10AM friday morning and it didnt come back online until friday night around 9PM. I did ring vodafone in this time period and they told me to pull sim and battery and try again as there was no problem with BBM on vodafone. I checked twitter and alot of people where having the same connection problems.

Today is now saturday and im still having trouble sending messages. They look like they send to people, but i dont get a 'D' or an 'R' back and the messages dont go through.

What is happening with BBM? Anyone else got the same problems ?

Sam!

Message 1 of 4 (2,664 Views)
Rank 10: Helper IV
daveastra

Re: Blackberry Messenger Problems

hi there, have you tried upgrading to the latest version of BBM? as an update was rolled out yesterday for it.

Message 2 of 4 (2,648 Views)
Bonxy

I got the update pushed to my phone about 6PM and i updated it. Seems to be working fine now.

Thanks.

Message 3 of 4 (2,616 Views)
jaydeep0406

Yup i am facing the same problem since august 6th around midnight. 

I called the call centre several times, all they did was to tell me the same couple of procedures and assured that the BB services will start in the next 30 minutes, few of my VF  bb users are also facing the same problem> today a customer care executive told me that  theres a problem in maharashtra and goa with BBM and it will be resolved by today 11 am, but it wasnt> But its like i am getting the EDGE network in few parts of the city and GSM in the others!

Message 4 of 4 (2,577 Views)