You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
LiamChurchman

Blackberry PAYG help!

I am going to be getting my Blackberry sometime next week and i will be using it on PAYG. I want to be able to use BBM, Facebook and surf the net but also have texts and calls. Can someone PLEASE tell me what the best way to do this would be?

Thankyou!

Message 1 of 4 (2,044 Views)
Rank 50: Master IV
AnnS

Re: Blackberry PAYG help!

Hi Liam

Its easy, just follow the link below:

Blackberry on PAYG

As far as Freebees are concerned, you will be able to find all the information on the following link to help you make your choice.

Vodafone Freebees

Ann

Message 2 of 4 (2,040 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
LiamChurchman

Thankyou very much Ann.

If i top up say £10/£15 per month, will that cover me for calls, texts, BBM,  Facebook and Internet browsing? If you could please let me know that would be fantastic!

Thankyou.

Liam

Message 3 of 4 (2,037 Views)
Rank 50: Master IV
AnnS

[ Edited ]

Hi Liam

You would need to top up for your BIS which would cost £5.00 per month, plus your choice of Freebee.  For £10 on a Freedom Freebee, you would only get 100 voice minutes and 50mb of internet which is hardly anything which would mean you would need a web pack for your Facebook etc at an additonal cost of £5.00 per month.  It could well work out cheaper to top up £25 and get your BIS and 300 minutes, 3000 texts and 500mb of internet.

Take a look through the Freebees, with some you get your internet included but no voice.

Ann

Message 4 of 4 (1,997 Views)