You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 2: First Poster
Terri

Blackberry Storm Fault

Hi

I was sent a blackberry storm phone from you guys in march 09, but i have had so many faults with this phone.

The faults are:

> I cannot send txts as my phone will freeze i then have to take the battery out and then takes over fithteen mins to turn back on.

> When browsing the internet my phone will freeze again and saty frooze until i remove the battery.

> I have had problems where my phone will not charge or turn on.

> I have had problems where my internet has expired and the store didnt know or technical didnt know why it was doing this.

> My phone on a full battery will only last for 3hrs and the will die. Thats with no blutooth, no phone calls, no txt messages.

> my phone will die after a 10min phone call on a full batt.

> I have been to the shop countless times and i am now on my FORTH battery.

> My phone also when trying to use it will come up with a fuzzy screan

> (only waly to explain this is like when your tv is on and it losses its picture) The above faults i face everyday and has now become a joke.

The fault has been with this phone from day one and i am not willing to pay out for another battery at £30.00 a go for the battery to mess up again or even try another battery.

This phone has an inherant fault, with the problems i am facing with my blackberry i do not want to change this phone for another blackberry.

I am without a phone again as it has become once again for the fith time now unusable.

Please can someone get back to me about my issue.

Regards

Terri :angry:
Message 1 of 2 (1,654 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Andy_V

Blackberry Storm Fault

Hi Terri

Wow you have certainly had more than a few issues with your handset here. I think we need to discuss these issues with you directly so I have sent you an e-mail requesting a bit more information from you. Once we have your response we will be in touch.

Cheers

Andy H
eForum Team
Want to give me some feedback? Yes
Message 2 of 2 (1,654 Views)
iPhone 6

iPhone 6

Bigger than bigger

Samsung Galaxy Alpha

Samsung Galaxy Alpha

Stand out from the crowd

My Vodafone

My Vodafone

Stay in control of your spending and manage your account online.

Need more credit?

Top Up

It's easy to top up online.

Vodafone Freebee Rewardz

Vodafone Freebee Rewardz

Earn Rewardz points every time you top up.