Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Blackberry Z10 Voicemail notifications

fishorchid2fish
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Towards the end of March I noticed I was no longer receiving SMS notifications of voicemails. For the past four months I've been trying to resolve this issue with Vodafone. When i put the microSIM from current Z10 into an old Bold I receive SMS notiifcations. I've spent ages on the phone to customer services being offered contradictory advice, been directed to take the phone to a Vodafone store - and on arrival told, "Its clearly a network issue. We can't do anything about it" -  unistalled/reinstalled opearting system; experienced a remote install and exchanged endless emails with Network and Enterprise Technical Support who eventually told me it was a handset issue. When i first notified Vodafone of the issue I was still on a 12 month contract. When this expired i started a SIM only contract and was then told that either i could pay to have the phone repaired or an "Early update". Against my better judegment I took the latter option with a new Z10. This has exactly the same fault. Blackberry say they are aware of no software issues regarding voicemail SMS notifications. After 45 minutes + on the phone today I was offered a replacement Z10. My concern is that this will probably present the same problem.

15 REPLIES 15

Laura

My apology that I didn't explain the matter clearly. As directed by Vodafone Returns I took the handset + charger + headset et al to the shop. They said they could only accept the handset and returned to me the battery & backplate + the above items. These items were subsequently collected by a courier - driver from my home. I must admit I like your idea of it being "retuned".

Hi fishorchid2fish,

I think it's best we take a closer look at your account. If you've not alreday replied to Matt's message, please get in touch here.

Thanks,

Sukhi

Sukhi

Thank you for your message. I'm not sure whast you're referreing to re "Matt's email". The last email I recieved was from Johnson Samuel Customer Service Agent (eForum) on 9 August.

Hi fishorchid2fish,

Have you got your reference [#7xxxxxx], so we can look into this for you?

Thanks,

Sarah

Hello Sarah

Case ref CS00016013840 - Voicemail alert issue  (SS)

WRT165 [#7594925]

Hi fishorchild2fish,

With using the reference code [7594925] you’ve given, this shows we emailed back to you on 11 August.

Please check your junk/spam box and respond to the email.

Cheers

Laura