Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Blackberry e-mail via Q10

DLF65
4: Newbie

I've had no problems with my Q10 for the 18 months I've had until the last day or so. Most of the e-mails that I send are not being received by the recipient. It looks like it has sent from the Q10 but they don't end up anywhere. The mailbox on the Q10 is pretty much empty so it can't be that. 

I am generally receiving e-mails fine it is just sending that is causing a problem. This applies to both new e-mails and also replies too any ideas what the problem coudl be?

Everything else on the phone is fine, such as calls, texts, bluetooth, internet access etc.

8 REPLIES 8

redpages
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi. I haven't used my Q10 in a while now but it might be worth trying to resend your service books and updating your host routing table as initial troubleshooting.

Firstly, turn off then reboot the phone. Afterwards go through the following steps

Host Routing Table - Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > Host Routing Table. Press the Menu key and choose Register Now

Service Books - To send your service books, go to the Email Setup icon on your device or when in the Messages app, press Menu, choose Options and select Email Account Management. Once it opens, press the Menu key again and choose Service Books then Send Service Books.

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

I think what you describe is not for BB10 whch doesn't have service books. I'm still having problems with emails not being received when i send via my Q10. Is there any Vodafone help for this problem?

VODAFONE help anywhere??

I can send via WiFi but not via my vodafone account - any suggestions

Retired-Ian_
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi DLF65,

Please can you enable Private Messages on your account, so we can send instructions how to get in contact?

Thanks,

Ian

This might sound dumb but i can't see how to do that - looked on the guidelines and followed it but doesn't seem to work?

Retired-Matt_B
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi DLF65,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B

I sent the reply as requested a week ago but nothing back yet and e-mails still not being sent all the time!

Retired-Matt_B
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi DLF65,

I can't see any email sent from your registered eForum email address.

Could you please let me know the reference number you've received in the auto reply?

It'll look like [#8xxxxxx].

Thanks, 

Matt B