Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Curve 8520 Cant Connect To Server

Crawlee
4: Newbie

HELP!!

My blackberry cannot connect to the Server, i have texts to tell me my bbms been activated and everything but it has not updated and my BIS just will not work!

2 REPLIES 2

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Crawlee.

Thank you for your post, it is great to see you again! :smileyhappy:

I understand your frustration but don't panic as I am sure will get this fixed for you in no time.

I have come across this before and a simple reset did the trick, so could you follow the process below to get it back up and running!

Whilst handset powered remove Battery > Remove SIM > Re-insert battery > Power up > Pull battery again > Re-insert SIM and battery > Power up as normal.

This should now have your handset refreshed and reconnected to the network.

I would also recommend that you check for the latest service books for your handset and this is done as below.

Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > Highlight any of the numbers > press the BlackBerry Button then register

Let me know how you get on, if this has not worked I have sent an email to the address you registered on here with just in case we need to check the services are set up correct this end.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

how can I get my black berry curve 8520 connect to the blackberry server and get blackberry internet