You are here:

BlackBerry

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

Handsets - can I change my mobile mid contract?

hey, i have had my contract since June 2009 and I got the Nokia N97 (failure of a phone) this was a massive mistake as I've had four of them and then Vodafone offered me a BlackBerry Curve 8250 (such a down grade to be honest and wasn;t brand new) and I have had this for a month or so and i HATE it, it has mucked up my memory card and doesn;t take any memory cards, the wi-fi doesnl;t always work, the messaging is slow.

I really want to change my phone or even my whole plan for a new phone. But I would to be honest cancel my whole contract but I have likie more than a year left on it, so I was wondering whether this is possible? :s

Thanks...
Message 1 of 2 (2,371 Views)
Topics: 154
Solutions: 178

Handsets - can I change my mobile mid contract?

Hi zack.001

Firstly a very warm welcome to the eForum! It's just a shame it's not under better circumstances :(.

From the sounds of the the handset is faulty, in which case I would recommend a Repair . I've also sent you an email if you can reply back with the details, I can have a look at what options are available for you :).

Thanks

Sukhi
eForum Team
Message 2 of 2 (2,371 Views)
Announcements

Outlet

Save money on phones and tablets.

Vodafone Outlet offers fantastic deals on brand new devices from our clearance range, and great savings on Nearly New phones and tablets.

iPhone 6