You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 2: First Poster
hotrod

Help, Contact number urgently needed for web relations team. Urgently.

Can someone please help me on how to contact the web relations team via a contact number as a resolve for my issues have been sorted out but i need to speak with them urgently to allow my resolve to be completed. Even the in store manager has tried contacting them and has been unsucessful. If someone couldhelp it would really be appreciated as a matter of urgency. We have tried 191 already.

Message 1 of 14 (2,387 Views)
Rank 50: Grand Master
drey_p

Re: Help, Contact number urgently needed for web relations team. Urgently.

Hey Hotrod - as far as I am aware the Web Relations team is an outbound only call team that is separate from the normal 191.  If you sit tight, one of them will be in contact shortly to resolve the issue for you!

Has my post helped you? If so please click the Thumbs Up button!
:smileywink:

Message 2 of 14 (2,385 Views)
hotrod

Thanks drey_p, Was just hoping that i could contact them as in store manager had tried but my wife has recieved a message from the instore manager saying he has an email at work hopefully regarding this matter, may possibly be what we need, fingers crossed my problems and issues will end tomorrow and all will be over. If it is normal service will commence. :-)

Message 3 of 14 (2,379 Views)
Rank 50: Grand Master
drey_p

Good luck - I do hope that's the email you needed to get everything sorted out.  If it isn't, just post back here and one of the eForum Team will get in touch to sort it ou!

Has my post helped you? If so please click the Thumbs Up button!
:smileywink:

Message 4 of 14 (2,376 Views)
hotrod

Does not appear to be the email. Please web team contact me urgently before 3 pm today. I need my phone
Message 5 of 14 (2,353 Views)
hotrod

WRT 135

Can someone from web team contact me asap reference wrt135 asap on the contact numbers i have submitted to you so I can get my phones replaced today. I really need contact by 4 pm the latest as I would need to get to my local store before closing time. Or if you can reply to the instore email regarding a transfer form they require from you as they have been unable to contact you. Really need this resolved today as I need a phone.
Message 6 of 14 (2,348 Views)
Tech Team
Simon

Re: WRT 135

Hi hotrod

Apologies that we were unable to pick your posts up earlier. We work the posts in date and time order with a 24 hour SLA so I'm picking up yesterday evenings posts. 

If your local store is open tomorrow and you're able to get there then I can pick this up for you. Alternatively we can arrange it for a different day.

Thanks

Simon

Message 7 of 14 (2,333 Views)
hotrod

Hi Simon if it's possible to do this It would be very appreciated. My usual local store is closed but my other local store is open. How would they contact you as we have tried for 2 days to get this form that in store people need to do the exchange. Please let me know this as I will go to store tomorrow at 11 when they open. It is only this form that is required otherwise it would have been dealt with today and I don't want to waste another journey to be told they can't get hold of anyone to obtain the form. Please can you reply to this asap. Thanks alot
Message 8 of 14 (2,324 Views)
hotrod

If you could also put a note reference wrt 135 (#9271927) so instore can contact whoever needed and obtain that form whilst I am in store that will be good. Or if you can email me directly a copy of this form by tomorrow morning I can also take it with me along with everything else needed to complete this resolve. Sorry to keep stating but I need this asap as my wife is now 4 days over due with our first baby and need our phones to operate properly and reliably. Thankyou
Message 9 of 14 (2,320 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Hi hotrod,

Unfortunately Simon is on the late shift today and as such he won’t be in the office until 12.

I will flag this with him when he arrives as he knows exactly what is going on with your issue.

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 10 of 14 (2,313 Views)
hotrod

Thanks James, really appreciate this and I am actually excited today will hopefully be the end. If someone can email me or call so I know I have all in place I will go to do the resolve. Many thanks.
Message 11 of 14 (2,310 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Hi hotrod,

I can see that Simon spoke to you earlier and has managed to get everything sorted for you.

If you have any queries, please let us know. :smileywink:

If you have any comments regarding how I or Simon have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 12 of 14 (2,306 Views)
hotrod

Today my phone problems have come to a complete end and even though i have been mad with vodafone over the past 4 or so months a resolve has now been met and done, would like to thank simon and james especially and all the team who were involved in the issues i was having. Please find any of my new posts in a different section on the forum. Many thanks Hotrod.
Message 13 of 14 (2,300 Views)
Tech Team
Simon

Hi hotrod

Great news to see that your phones are all sorted now and you were able to pick them up without too much trouble. If you do ever need any further help please let us know.

If you'd like to provide me with any feedback on my personal performance you can do so here

Thanks

Simon

Message 14 of 14 (2,295 Views)