You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
clare12305

How to check the amount of MB used on a Blackberry 8250?

Included in my price plan I have 500MB interment usage, however I can never know how much of this I have used. When ring 44555 or 191 it only states the minutes remaining and text messages sent, and when loooking at bills it only shows last months usage which is pretty irrelevant.

Does anyone know of a way which I can check the amount of MB used

Message 1 of 4 (4,681 Views)
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
mainman

Re: How to check the amount of MB used on a Blackberry 8250?

Sorry i don't know a way, but if your worried you are going to go over then please don't. I've had a blackberry for almost 2 yrs now and never been charged data.

I email, bbm, youtube videos, download apps etc all the time and have never gone over. Blackberry is very good at compressing data making very good use of your allocated data. So i know i don't have to worry about being charged.

Hope that helps!
Message 2 of 4 (4,652 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi clare12305 and welcome to the eForum

Thanks for your post here.

You can keep track of your data usage by looking at your 'unbilled' usage on the My Account section of the website. You'll need to export the data to an excel spreadsheet then filter out the data so you know how much you have used.

There may also be some apps available that will help you track your data but I'll leave this one to our other eForum members to recommend to you.

Please let me know if you have any more questions and we'll be more than happy to help you further

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

Message 3 of 4 (4,609 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
nathanmateer

I just switched from using mob broadband on my laptop. the program that vodafone used for that was awesome for tracking useage.

now I'm a little scared of going over.

Message 4 of 4 (4,501 Views)