cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I've paid for my BBM and its not working.

kyrakta
2: Seeker

I just got a new Blackberry bold 9900 and I've topped it up ten pounds, then activated my blackberry internet service they took the £5 from my credit which is fine but my BBM is not working and vodafone sent me a text saying that it was activated and 1:12 today. Ps I did take the battery out and its still not working.

29 REPLIES 29

me too can you help me ?

xx_taz_xx
1: Seeker

the same is happening with me
i've waited for the activation and i havent got it
ive performed a soft reset and it still isnt working

but its took my £5
is there anything i can do?

Hey guys,

Can you follow the instrctions in this post?

Thanks,

LeeH

sophie1992
Hey I've topped up as I was late to do so for my bbm but now I have and opted back in its took my 5 pound but hasn't gave me my bbm I'm annoyed at this it was over two hors ago now

jemmaparry-x

i have the same problem, ive done everything that people have wrote and its not working could anyone help?

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi guys,

Apologies, we seemed to have missed your posts.

Let us know if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Jenny 

khyberpatarn2
1: Seeker
I have the same problem , when I register my bb by going to host routing table I wait about half hour but still nothing also when I call 40035 it says im opted in but my bbm and internet does not work

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi khyberpatarn2,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

In the meantime, check our  Network Troubleshooting thread so we can rule out a fault with your phone, SIM or any local sites.

Cheers, Ben

rhasea
I topped up £5 on my Z10, I call to buy Blackberry international service's it took the money and said I was opted in but I haven't receive BlackBerry internet service yet

Retired-Laura
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @rhasea

Welcome to the eForum.

I’m sorry to hear this.

Let us take a look at this for you.

Get in touch with our Live help team.

Cheers,

Laura