Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Pak Migration

breakers141
Not applicable
bought 9700 on 35 pound a month contract and transferred my old number from o2 to vodafone. guy in store told me it would take 2 days to do so (bought phone on saturday)

atm all it says is SIM not provisioned:2

How long is it actually ganna take????
10 REPLIES 10

scouse_white
4: Newbie
It normally takes 2 working days so if it was bought on saturday, it will probably port on wednesday

Been waiting 11 weeks now!

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi 1Steph,

Please see the email we’ve sent to you, earlier today.

Thanks,

Gemma

Thanks Gemma its all sorted at last.  The only thing is when I dial 44555 for a balance check it is telling me that my bill is £-590.49, if you'd really like to owe me this amount that would be great!!!!! but its obviously wrong!!  I've registerd online but when I try to register my number of [removed for security] so that I can view my account it comes up with a message 'the backend has reached its maximim'??? and won't let me in.  I went onto the online chat to try and query this but someone was supposed to phone me and never did.

One more thing, I received a welcome letter which showed my account details etc and said that my monthly charge was £9.50.  The agreement I signed said it was £9.00 per month, again what;s going on there??

Thanks for your anticipated help x

Hi @1Steph ,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B

Retired-Moderat
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hello,

I can see that scouse_white has offered some great advice. Thanks scouse_white :)

If you still have any questions please ask and either a member of our team or a fellow forum user will be able to help out.

Regards

Vodafone eForum

breakers141
Not applicable
is that up to 2 working days. if so how long does it usually take?

Retired-Helen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi breakers141

A big warm welcome from all of us here at the eForum, it's a pleasure to have uyou on board! :D

If you are porting your number over to Vodafone, it can take a couple of days for this process to complete as scouse_white has mentioned (thanks ;)).

I'll get an email sent over to you shortly so that we can check the due date for you, if you can reply to this with the information we've requested we'll be in touch. :)

If you have been given a Porting date, the number change will take place over that 24 hour period, so sometimes you may not notice anything until later in the day, it's always an idea to turn off both phones for a few minutes at a time on the day to help push the transfer through.

Keep an eye on your inbox, we'll be with you soon.

Helen

eForum Team

1Steph
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi I've been waiting over 9 weeks for my Vodafon pay as you go number to migrate over to my new  Vodafone pay monthly contract, I've had numerous online chats and phone conversations with people who all promise that it will go ahead, that last one was Friday who promised that it was going to happen on Monday 29th but still nothing, I've even sent a letter of complaint but still no one seems to be able to sort this out for me, what do I do next??????????