You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
AshleyJones
Accepted Solution

SMS's Don't Send, Unknown Subscriber Error.

[ Edited ]

After buying a £20 topup for vodafone, £15 has got my regular freebee and the other for the £5 bbm service. I'm on pay as you go blackberry 9000 and i've been using it a while now and all of a sudden i can't text people i just get unknown subscriber error. I'm so annoyed about this i text everyday and all the time.

None of my friends have this issue so i'm guessing its not RIM this time, i read a post in relation to not configuring a blackberry properly, why would it just stop now?

EDIT - Callign people says i have no credit but it says i have the £15 freebee with 600 texts and the minutes etc.. seriously i need this working asap. BBM works fine but its a little dodgy for everyone. It just seems to think i have no credit which is true but its almost like my freebee doesn't exist.

Message 1 of 3 (4,492 Views)
AshleyJones

Robbed £15.

Won't let me edit first post so. I got a text saying my freebee has expired, then it took my £15 and paid for the other without my consent as its an automated process and its left me with 4p and without my ######ing freebee pack. I'm not paying £15 again, the other £5 went to the bbm internet service and it works as far as i know but the freebee pack hasn't come through and i've paid for it. I'm just ######ing annoyed now.

Message 2 of 3 (4,444 Views)
AshleyJones

Solved, thanks to vodafone customer service.

[ Edited ]

I called customer service from a land line and after a half hour it had been solved, somehow i topped up enough for the freebee pack, paid for it but it had not been applied to my blackberry but the bbm internet service did. They have added the pack to my account and now i am a happy customer, sorry for wasting the thread.

Message 3 of 3 (4,430 Views)