You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
kevin_charters

Sim Unprovisioned: 2

Having transfered from O2 my O2 sim has been de-activated but my vodafone sim is showing the message "Sim Unprovisioned: 2". Does anyone know what this means or how it can be fixed?
Message 1 of 5 (2,199 Views)
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
clavell

All that means is that your port hasnt gone through yet - Have you had the phone on all the time? If so, it cant update the sim - turn it off/back on and should work - otherwise contact voda to see when its due to port - 08700 700191 if telesales, 08700 770020 opt 2, opt 1 if ordered online.. My guess would be the power problem.. ;)
Message 2 of 5 (2,199 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Daz_V

Hey there CyborgKev!

Great to hear that you're coming aboard our network :)

Generally speaking, I'd give it 24 hours to port over fully - there will always be a slight delay in this process. Let us know later how you're doing, and if it's still not completed tomorrow, give us an update and we'll see what's going on.

Daz

eForum Team

Don’t forget you can also check your bills online with our fantastic Online Billing service – take the stress (and paper work) out of managing your account with us! Why not register today and see how much time you could save doing things online?
Want to give me some feedback? Yes
Message 3 of 5 (2,199 Views)
clavell

Not usually - if the existing sim has been cancelled - either means the port has gone through or theres a fault... ;) Eitherway - give them a call - fixes things that much sooner
Message 4 of 5 (2,199 Views)
PJamieson

I had the same problem with another Blackberry which I have on the account. Turned out to be the SIM card. Got it replaced and everything worked perfect!
Message 5 of 5 (2,199 Views)