26-06-2012 02:36 PM - edited 26-06-2012 02:47 PM
I would like somebody to help me with a few of the complaints I have with my contract.
1. I am unhappy that I have been a customer of vodafone for numerous year the customer service which I have been provided with is very poor.
2. I have not been able to get through to any staff member over the phone and feel this is not making me any happier about keeping my contract.
3. I would like to know exactly how much it would cost to terminate my contract as one member of staff stated £252.50 and another quoted £450!!!
4. I would like to know what I am entitled to within my contract as when I first agreed my price plan, the guy over the phone gave me a good deal but when I re-asked over the phone after having some issues my price plan seamed to have changed and did not cover what I had originally agreed.
5. How do I pay for my phone over the phone and who can I call to sort this out?
6. I have requested a cap to be put on my phone and one member of staff said this is not available but another member said that this is possible?
7. My phone is currently not working and I would like my phone to be sent off but waiting 3weeks for my phone is no good to me, as I am a reliable customer I would like this matter to be seen to quicker.
If someone could reply to this message as soon as possible I would be very greatful, I want this matter sorting as I am very unhappy with vodafone's services.
Solved! See solution
26-06-2012 03:58 PM
Many thanks for bringing this to our attention and I’m sorry that you are not having the best possible experience at the moment.
As with and company there are times where our phone lines are busier than others and this could be a reason for the inability to speak with one of our customer service team however, to remedy this we have introduced the callback service which means that you don’t need to sit on hold waiting for you call to be answered.
When terminating an agreement your Early Termination Fee (ETF) is calculated by taking;
The cost of your line rental before VAT * the amount of months remaining – 2%.
To pay for your phone bill you can do this through our automated debit/credit card line on 191 or by dialling 56677, if there is a problem processing the payment you will be transferred to an advisor.
When it comes to a spend cap unfortunately we no longer offer this facility and it was withdrawn a few years ago due to the possible delay in network data as the cap was never reliable.
When it comes to our repair service most handsets will be repaired within 7-10 days however, this is not always possible depending on a number of circumstances beyond our control including how busy the repair centre is, spare parts and also the manufacturer.
However a repair can be arranged by following our repairs process outlined here.
So that we can check you account to see what your ETF would be and also verify exactly what is included in your price plan I have sent you a quick PM, please follow the instructions on the PM and one of the team will be able to take a look at this for you.
You can find your PM inbox here.
28-06-2012 10:01 AM
Thank You for getting back to me on this James,
I have paid my bill for my phone but as my phone is still broken and i dont think i can put up with my blackberry for another year i decided to buy a cheap pay as you go phone from Vodafone.
Could i ask if you could see if my phone has been despatched as i need my phone for business.
28-06-2012 11:34 AM
If the phone was purchased online then it can take 2-4 days for a delivery and a dispatch email will be given once it has been posted out to you.
However if you would like us to check this for you we will need you order number and address details.
So we can get this please follow the instructions on the PM that I sent to you the other day and we can get the order checked for you.