You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

early upgrade and bill

hi

i currently have the whitle bold 9000. i have to charge it twice a day andf its really worn. i would love to upgrade to the bold 9900 as iv used blackberry for years, love them. also my latest bill i paid online yesterday and have emailed customer services in regards to it, £93.33 has been taken twice- all i have received is an automated reponse advising somebody will get back to me in 24 hrs but i am as yet to hear anything

please help

kind regards

:smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 3 (2,213 Views)
Tech Team

Re: early upgrade and bill

Hi missevans.

First and foremost a very warm welcome to the eForum, it is ace to see new users here! :smileyvery-happy:

I would love to look into this for you, and will also be able to look at a possible upgrade, in order for me do so I will need to obtain some more details.

As this is a public forum I have sent you an email to the address you registered on here with, once you have completed this and replied we will be able to progress.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

Don't forget to check out Vodafone VIP for the latest news, events and competitions! :smileyhappy:

Message 2 of 3 (2,176 Views)
Rank 1: Guest

Re: early upgrade and bill

£94 :smileysurprised:

Would have thought you'd be their best customer and have someone on the phone to you instantly!

Message 3 of 3 (2,167 Views)
iPhone 6

iPhone 6

Bigger than bigger