Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Content Controls

AdamHamm
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

HI,

The content controls on my router are blocking me playing Halo wars 2 online, I have narrowed it down to the hate, Violence & weapons filter. I don't want to turn this off as i have children who use the internet.

I have seen other people requesting websites to be taken out of the filter but is there a way of doing it with a game?

5 REPLIES 5

redpages
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Are there any custom options in My Vodafone which the help centre page suggests?

I'm not using Vodafone Broadband so aren't sure how in-depth you can go with it when it comes to streaming games and such.

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

Yes but none of them help with this situation, my only choice at the moment is to turn them off.

Which is far from ideal

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@AdamHamm That's a strange one. :smileyindifferent:

Give our dedicated Broadband team a call on 08080 034 515 (free from all UK landlines and mobiles) with lines open between 8am and 11pm, seven days a week. 

Let us know how you get on. :smileyhappy: 

I already tried but I was given a different number 08080 034511  but they couldn't help,  is the number you've given more likely to he able to help?

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@AdamHamm

The number provided by my colleague @Alex is the number for our dedicated Broadband team.