Skip to content
main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Broadband & Home Phone

Occupation field error on Vodafone Broadband sign up

2: Seeker Bronze

Hello,

I'm trying to sign up for Vodafone Broadband but there is a problem with the 'occupation' field on the check out screen. 

This is a blank field that has to be completed with your occupation before you can continue to the next stage. However, when I input my occupation and select continue I'm given an error message that says, "please select your title from the list" - there is no list, only a blank box.

Does anyone know of this issue or have your experienced it too? 

I have tried different browsers with the same result. 

View more options
3 REPLIES
17: Community Champion

Hi,

I sometimes find similar issues which is because I'm using a phone or Tablet which use a mobile version of firmware. 

To get round this I request the Desktop version , disable any content blocker and allow pop ups. 

Or if using a Computer then again allow pop ups and check any firewall, security suite or content blocker isn't hindering. 

Alternatively a person can call....

08080 044 848 for broadband (free from all UK landlines and mobiles) with lines open between 8am and 8pm, seven days a week.

IMG_0985.JPG

View more options
2: Seeker Bronze

Thanks for your reply.

I have done all the things you have suggested and still there is a problem, however drop down lists and pop-ups are available throughout other sections of this process and i'm sure this is a website error. 

I will give Vodafone a call. 

View more options
17: Community Champion

You're welcome.   Smiley Happy

IMG_0985.JPG

View more options