Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Save £179...

charmin999
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

So I've been invited to save £179 minus a smattering of one off charges, only £49, hardly worth mentioning, I guess that's why it was such small print... to give up my 100Mb BB Virgin fibre.. and replace it with a 38Mb copper unreliable, one of the worst recommended routers on the market with atrocious customer service...  OK where do I sign... ! 

3 REPLIES 3

WillVXR
4: Newbie

[Removed]

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @charmin999

My advice is to sign up to the best coverage that can be provided in the way of download and upload speeds and then lastly look at costs and discounts. 

I used > Ofcom > advice-for-consumers/advice/ofcom-checker

I believe it's become a recent option now that a person can use their own router once contacted Vodafone and acquired the passwords etc. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Soofla
10: Established
10: Established
Sarcasm is strong. However, I'd take a good Openreach Fibre connection over a Virgin connection any day of the week. The irony here is that you feel that Vodafone don't offer a good connection, however Virgin do nothing more than print headline figures they are often unable to offer and connections that get very congested at peak times. If you feel Vodafone aren't great - BT, Sky, etc over Virgin each and every time.