cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Broadband wrong speed!!! Zoe where are you!!!!

paultuk
1: Seeker

I recently joined the Vodafone broadband service for business and was supposedly put on the Business Broadband Essentials 76 package only to discover the Vodafone contact Zoe [MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal content please see Community Guidelines]  had actually put us on the Business Broadband Essentials 38 package. The price we are being charged is also higher than Zoe quoted which is rather annoying.

I have emailed Zoe [MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personalcontent please see Community Guidelinesbut it seems she is no longer interested at replying to my emails. Has Zoe moved onto pastures new? Has Zoe lost the ability to reply to current customers as she is too busy dealing with potential new customers? Come on Zoe my dear, step up and answer my 4 previous polite emails!!!!!

I have contacted Vodafone via the Live Chat but that was a wasted excercise as the operative was unable to converse in plain English.

Could someone fron the Vodafone Broadband team please get in touch?

Regards

Paul

2 REPLIES 2

MrWhite
10: Established
10: Established

Have you tried calling?

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @paultuk

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your business broadband package.

Our Broadband Business team will need to take a closer look for you, please give them a call on 08080 101219.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thanks