Support:

Chill lounge

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
pbeaney
Accepted Solution

Vodafone VIP tickets

Hi,

I just want to know exactly what my Vodafone VIP tickets cover for at T in the Park, I need to know if they cover camping on Thursday as well as normal weekend camping?

Also, I need to know if I can change the delivery address of the tickets and who I need to speak to about that.

I have spoken to Customer Services and they don't know anything about it. I then emailed support and they just directed me back to the website (as if I hadn't already thought of that).

Anyway, just hoping someone might be able to help me on here.

Best Regards

Paul

Message 1 of 20 (12,312 Views)
Tech Team
Simon

Re: Vodafone VIP tickets

Hi pbeaney

Thanks for your post. I'm not fully aware of all of the information surrounding this so I'll contact the VIP team for you for confirmation and I'll be on to post an update as soon as I receive a response.

Thanks

Simon

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 20 (12,309 Views)
pbeaney

Thanks Simon, much appreciated!

Message 3 of 20 (12,301 Views)
pbeaney

Hi Simon,

Any luck on this one yet?

Thanks again,

Paul

Message 4 of 20 (12,271 Views)
Tech Team
Simon

Hi pbeaney

I've just received a response from the team. We're still awaiting details of exactly what the camping situation is at TITP.

In relation to the ticket delivery, were the tickets won via Vodafone VIP or purchased via the Early Bird Sale through the VIP site? If you're a VIP winner we can change the delivery address for you. If you purchased them yourself then you'll need to contact the ticket agent which is Ticketmaster.

If you could let me know if they were a VIP win or purchased I can make the necessary arrangements to change the delivery.

Thanks

Simon

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 20 (12,256 Views)
Cathy615

Hey - i wonder if you could help me too!  I have won tickets to t in the park very excited, not sure about all the details but I was hoping they would be on the tickets -  but the email said that I should be receive the tickets a couple of weeks before the event, when I didnt get them I rang vodafone and was told they did not have any record of my winning this!  Arrgh I have booked flights and everything!  have sent an email to the VIP team but no reply so far, so wondered if you could help.

I promised to take my daughter who is very excited about this, sleepless nights here as I really dont want to tell her there are problems.

Please can you help... 

Message 6 of 20 (12,185 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

[ Edited ]

Hi Cathy615

Thank you for your post and I can certainly see why this has caused you frustration.

So I can obtain further information and speak with our VIP team please follow the Private Message I have sent to you and either myself or one of the team will be in touch as soon as we can.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

It would be amazing if you could take 30 seconds to complete a quick survey to aid my development. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 7 of 20 (12,171 Views)
Cathy615

Hello Dave

I am happy to say that the email I sent to the VIP team earlier in the week has been answered and all is well - they have confirmed that my tickets are on their way - so now chilling and looking forward to my tickets arriving... and both of us are feeling excited about t in the park!

I really appreciate your help in looking into this for me - its good to know that the forum is available for stuff like this.

Cathy :smileyvery-happy:

Message 8 of 20 (12,153 Views)
pbeaney

Hi Simon,

I won the tickets on Vodafone VIP.

Thanks for getting back to me

Paul

Message 9 of 20 (12,129 Views)
pbeaney

Any word on the camping yet?

Cheers

Paul

Message 10 of 20 (12,109 Views)
Tech Team
Simon

Hi pbeaney

The tickets do cover camping from when the gates open on Thursday through the whole weekend.

In relation to changing the delivery address, the team have already despatched the tickets this week so it's too late to change the address I'm afraid.

Thanks

Simon

Message 11 of 20 (12,104 Views)
pbeaney

Thanks Simion, going to pick up the tickets tomorrow morning so not to worry, excellent news on the camping front - can get the party started early :smileyhappy:

Cheers for your help, much appreciated.

Message 12 of 20 (12,083 Views)
ritchie320

Hi Simon,

Im having trouble locating my Leeds festival tickets.

I ordered them back in april during the pre-sale via the vip website, but i cant find any confirmation for this in my emails. I have been charged but cant find confirmation. Im also cant remember what address was put down for delivery. 

Ive called customer services and they directed me to the website which i have done. but still cant find anything about this?

Is there anyway u can help?

Message 13 of 20 (10,928 Views)
Tech Team
Simon

Hi ritchie320

Thanks for your post. As they were a purchased ticket and not a VIP winners ticket I'm unsure as to who you would need to contact. I've asked one of the members of the VIP team to check this out for you and will post back as soon as I received a response.

Thanks

Simon

Message 14 of 20 (10,914 Views)
ritchie320

Hi Simon,

Thanks very much i will check back later to see ur response 

Message 15 of 20 (10,912 Views)
Tech Team
Simon

Hi ritchie320

Our VIP team only received the tickets from the vendor on Friday so they're being sent out this week. If you haven't received your tickets by Friday afternoon please let us know and we'll be able to chase these up for you.

Thanks

Simon

Message 16 of 20 (10,894 Views)
fiona3

Hi I was wondering if you could help me too as I cant get the Vodafone online chat.

I have recieved a text telling me i've won front row seats at London Fashion weekend, I'm unsure whether the tickets are free or wether I have to pay for them? And it doesn't tell me how many tickets I would get? Infact it doesn't tell me much!

Basically they haven't gave me any information about it so it is quite frustrating, any info would be appreciated :-)

Thankyou

Message 17 of 20 (4,624 Views)
etucker

Hi hope you can help!

I received a message informing me I had won tickets to the opening night of the Vodafone London fashion week. I followed all the important instructions to enter pin and delivery address. However I have had no email confirmation and don't know what date or time the event is!

Can you help please

Many Thanks

Elliott
Message 18 of 20 (1,502 Views)
etucker

Re: VIP urgent question

Hi hope you can help!

I received a message informing me I had won tickets to the opening night of the Vodafone London fashion week. I followed all the important instructions to enter pin and delivery address. However I have had no email confirmation and don't know what date or time the event is!

Can you help please

Many Thanks

Elliott
Message 19 of 20 (1,515 Views)
Tech Team
Andy

[ Edited ]

Hi Elliott,

We can certainly look into this for you.

See how to get in touch with us here.

Thanks,

Andrew

Message 20 of 20 (1,455 Views)