cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

3G dongles and sporadic Cisco VPN client connections?

Yordandjordjo
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

When Vodafone will stop stealing money from their customers? You guys are criminal organisaion which is awoll thieves to work for you . After 4 month every day calls from me NO ONE in VODAFONE wants to take action and stop that ongoing proces. Could you anyone contact me

(Removed for security) and explain to me how this is possible? For what people working for you gatting pay?  - Ripping of people? Deffinitely. If i not then why you are hinding and dont want to find Henry James Sinior who sold me a tablet on 06/07/15 at 16:30 ?!!! No one can find and  listen the reord? .....

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

May I take this opportunity to Welcome you to The UK Vodafone eForum.

This is a discussion board only and not responded to by Vodafone in relation to Account Specific Enquiries. Customer Services wouldn't see your post here.

Their is no Account Access or Official Account assistance via the eForum. Only Customer Services via 191 & Live Chat have Account Access. (Using a Computer to Access Live Chat is best).

Please remove your mobile number as this is an Open Fotum. (Flagged)

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I spoke with Customer service over 100 times and the don't give a ..... Even Today I was left on hold for 1 hour ahd disconeted!!!!! When I call them again  they did the same !!!!! That is the worst company I ever come accross in my life...... Criminal organistion.

AnnS

@Yordandjordjo

Have you seen this previous thread?  Its quite old but may help with your connection.

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Data-on-the-go/3G-dongles-and-sporadic-Cisco-VPN-client-connections/...