cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Already Have Vodafone Mobile Dongle. How Do I Get Pay N Go Broadband Without Buying The Dongle?

markmorgan82
Not applicable
Already have Vodafone mobile dongle. How do I get pay n go broadband without buying the dongle???
All I need is sim card and get connected.
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hiya,

you'll find this isnt possible, see post number 2 on this thread.

Nice

Retired-MatC
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi chomper909,

Welcome to the Vodafone eForum - pleased to have you on board!

As pointed out by mr nice, there isn't a way of getting TopUp and Go broadband without purchasing the dongle at the moment. As it's a fairly new initiative for us, there's a chance that this'll change in the future, however at the moment it's simply a case of buying the dongle to obtain the service :)

For anyone wondering what the service involves, you can find more information by clicking this link - Vodafone TopUp and Go Broadband.

I trust this answers your query, however let me know if there's anything else you need and I'll do my best to help!

All the best,

MatC
eForum Team

Gollum
Not applicable
I too wanted the SIM and not the dongle as I have a Dell Mini 9 which takes the SIM directly without needing a dongle.

I bought the SIM and dongle for £39 and sold the dongle on Ebay - I got £30 for it and it sold within about two hours so you could try that and you'd be in profit!