Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband Vodafone

Lizemari
1: Seeker

I have a "pay as you go" simcard in a Vodafone Mobile Broadband K4203 HSPA+ USB Stick. This is brand new, There is data on. I have put it in my new pc - Windows 10. I have downloaded the Vodacom recommended app.

I can "connect", and the light turns blue. But it  keeps on showing "no internet access".

I have turned off all the "firealls" and "security settings" on Windows 10, but it keeps on showing No internet access.

I also put the stick in another PC with Windows 8 and it works without a problem. But on the Windows 10 PC it doesnt allow me internet access.

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Are there any other drivers available that could be needed. 

You may also benefit from posting on a Windows 10 style forum to gain more input as well as a Google search. 

Hopefully another meter here can assist too. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Lizemari
1: Seeker

I have a "pay as you go" simcard in a Vodafone Mobile Broadband K4203 HSPA+ USB Stick. This is brand new, There is data on. I have put it in my new pc - Windows 10. I have downloaded the Vodacom recommended app.

I can "connect", and the light turns blue. But it  keeps on showing "no internet access".

I have turned off all the "firealls" and "security settings" on Windows 10, but it keeps on showing No internet access.

I also put the stick in another PC with Windows 8 and it works without a problem. But on the Windows 10 PC it doesnt allow me internet access.

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Lizemari

The best way forward is to call our technical team on 08080 034 515 and we will investigate further for you. 

Louise