Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

CAN NOT ACCESS THE VODAFONE WEBSITE

JamesL
4: Newbie

To the eForum Tech Team or anyone else who can help

I do not understand why I can not access the vodafone website using my BT home hub but can using my vodafone prepay dongle?

I mean it can not be my computer that is at fault or the Internet connection I am receiving because if that was the case then I could not access any website at all regardless of whether I was using my BT home hub or my vodafone prepay dongle or anything else that I could use to connect to the Internet but this is just not the case as the only problem I am receiving is from www.vodafone.co.uk although like I said before I can still access this from my vodafone dongle but only the dongle and since I used to be able to access the website two or three weeks ago from my BT home Hub why I can not do it now is a real puzzel to me that I hope anyone who reads this can answer?

JamesL

109 REPLIES 109

Thanks Again 45dae for your reply

But nothing has changed at my end even after a reboot meaning if I want to access the vodafone website and get into my account then it has to be my vodafone prepay dongle as my BT home hub will simply not connect to it and of course I still have no idea why when it will connect to every other website?

JamesL

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

When you try to get onto the Vodafone website what error message are you seeing?

I do not get any error messages it just say website not available and that is all 

63johnw
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Are you getting this ?

Vodafone.PNG

NO it just says website not available on my default browser which is Googlechrome

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@JamesL Please provide your IP address, browser type/version and we'll investigate into this.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

My IP address is 192.168.1.88 and the browser I am using that I have set as my default is googlechrome but I still do not understand why I can still access the website and account from my vodafone prepay dongle?

JamesL

I have a windows 10 machine which has the same issues, ive tried Edge, chrome and firefox.  When i clear history and cache i can get the home page loaded but then can't go into my account.

I am having the same issues since midnight on Friday 27th Nov (Black Friday). Before this up until midnight i was going in to vodafone website with no issues, as soon as midnight hit i have been unable to get onto the website via the following means;

Ethernet connection to my PC. (Google Chrome, Firefox, IE)

Wifi connection to my mobile phone.

But i can only connect on my phone to vodafone website via 4g only. 

So there is definately a problem somewhere.....

a huge problem, there systems are shot to bits. i am resorting to near liable to get a response, Vodfone does not deserve my business