Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Connection problems in SO19 area

samh555uk
Not applicable
Hi,

For the last 2 weeks, I've had connection problems with the mobile broadband service in the SO19 area.

I can connect to the 3G service but after a few pages are served, the data stream stops and nothing else happens - I don't get
dis-connected but still have no service.

Having initially spoken to customer service, they gave me an engineering reference no 2020132 which apparently is for work being
done on an access point (if thats the correct term) in my area. 2 weeks later though, I'm still getting virtually no sevice and each
person I speak to in cust service says something different - one guy even put me on hold for 10 mins and didn't come back to me!

Can the Admin on here check the above ref number and shed some light on what's happening?

For info, I'm running this on my home PC which runs Windows Vista. I've had the service for 5 months and had no problems up
to now and nothing my end has changed. I can connect to the Edge service OK but it's painfully slow!

Thanks
1 REPLY 1

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi samh555uk and welcome to the eForum

Thanks for your post here, I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with this. I can completely appreciate how frustrating this must be for you.

I've had a look through the reference that you have given me and I'm afraid I cannot find anything under that.

If you can give me your full postcode of the area you are having this problem in I can get this investigated for you.

Let me know and we'll be more than happy to help you further

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team