Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Contacting Vodafone!

kshanp
2: Seeker

Okay, what is going on with Vodafone?

We placed an order for a mobile wi-fi on the 26th December and had the confirmation email, since then nothing!  Not a thing, so on Sunday, after I don't know how many attempts, I managed eventually to get onto the chat 24/7 to be told that the order would be processed yesterday or today!  Guess what?  Nothing, still nothing!  Today I have tried to email (to have it returned saying vodafone don't use the address anymore) and I cannot get onto chat 24/7 as it just says 'back later'!!!

It is becoming IMPOSSIBLE to get hold of our so called service provider regarding a service they are not providing very well!!!!

WHERE IS OUR ORDER????????????????????????  I've tried tracking it online for it to say the number doesn't exist WELL IT'S YOUR NUMBER, YOU SENT THE EMAIL WITH THE NUMBER ON?!!! It's bloody infuriating trying to get hold of anyone at Vodafone!

5 REPLIES 5

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@kshanp 

So that we can look into this further, see here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

DaveCD

It's difficult to respond to ANY of the 'positive' buttons on this topic as there are SO many people who are obviously NOT seeing any 'helpful' posts regarding the lack of Vodafone's Customer Services!! Put this right and I'll be the first to give it all a 'thumbs-up'!!

pdmills

It is absolutely impossible to contact Vodafone either by phone or online! The system just takes you round and round in loops until you end up in an asslym. I have tried everything but still end up in an never ending loop. Please somjeone from Vodafone contact me I want to spend money with you! 

My advice would be to keep your money as Vodafone looks like it's going to the dogs!! My Contracts have been totally nullified, as far as I'm concerned, so I'll certainly be looking to use a different provider at my earliest opportunity!!

robb0888

the chat is always off; the phone lines keep you waiting for many minutes e.g. 11; or you get an engaged tone. I emailed the ceo once before and got a good letter back. i tried again wiht new ceo and no response after over 2 weeks. bye bye vodafone soon for me.