Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Content Control Issue

Loueh92
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
When trying to access a site my phone tells me you cannot check that content control has been removed (although it has) and therefore won't let me on, anybody else experiencing this?
24 REPLIES 24

mackan1
4: Newbie

Hello I just phone Vodafone and the guy said there Content Control is down and they have people looking at it now. i did not think he was telling the truth so i called back and got the same answer from a diffrent person. 

Best Regards
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Salutations / Cordiali Saluti / Dhanyawaad / 謹上 / Saudações
Andrew Mackie

Yes I got the same answer, it has been down since early afternoon. The person I spoke to didn't know how long the problem would take to resolve either. Doesn't appear to be a big concern for them as they didn't feel it was necessary to post any information on their web site about the 'temporary fault'

Perhaps the Tech Team will respond with further information.

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey guys,

Thanks for your posts.

The issues with content control are now resolved.

Please could you reattempt the removal and let me know if you need further assistance?

Cheers,

Lee

This has come up again on mine last night and is still doing it today. This is the second time now.

It's very annoying when you can't check your Lottery numbers...

This issue is most definitely not resolved ! My Content Control was switched back on last night and I keep getting the same fault message appearing. Please sort it out !

I also have to say that negotiating Vodaphone's site to try to find a solution to this is like going through a bloody maze ! And it's so slow too !

Hello.

Content control is definitely not fixed. It has happened to me 3 times in the last week and has currently been falsely reactivated on my dongle for over 15 hours now. I have now had to join this forum to see if anyone from Vodafone will do any of the following:

1. admit it is currently broken

2. say when it will be fixed

3. offer an explanation as to what has caused it

4. offer an acceptable amount of compensation.

over to you Vodafone, but I am not exactly hopeful.

Chas, I have been having he same problem for over a week now, it is sporadic; so very frustrating. Couple that to VF's bandwidth throttling and the situation is getting to the point where I am wondering what exactly I am paying for.

I pay for a mobile BROADBAND dongle, but all I get is dial-up speeds.

I agree about compensation being in order but very much doubt we get anything.

Content control problems have been going on for months personally,having the problem again now-just like being unable to check data usage-vodafone dont seem to care about the customers,they seem to just take us for granted and make no effort to repair the problems.