Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Data pack purchase not showing up

TomMurphyUK
2: Seeker

Hi

We're without broadband at home for a few days so I bought a Vodafone dongle last week (with 1GB data)

My wife works from home and was clearly going to need more than that, so we bought another data pack online last night - 6GB for £25 - but it still isn't showing up anywhere on my account. 

I opened a chat with a service adviser this morning, and he told me that he'd added 2GB to my account 'right now', and that when we've used that we should contact Vodafone again to activate the remaining data. But nothing else is showing up other than the original 1GB.

We've now used 0.67 of our initial 1GB, so can anyone reassure me that the other data allowance will turn up when we've finished that? I'm not thrilled about another £25 having apparently disappeared without trace

Thanks

Tom M 

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @TomMurphyUK

I would suggest re engaging with Live Chat as they have account access. 

Sometimes things can can be a little delayed with top ups / bundle allowances so please do double check yiur myvodafone. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @TomMurphyUK

The next data pack will be queued.   When the allowance ends on the pack you are using, the next 6GB top up will immediately kick in.  You are able to purchase additional packs at any time and should be able to queue up to 5 data bundles.

Please see the link below for futher information.

How can I see my balance and remaining data allowance?

If the bundle does not kick in as it should, please contact Customer Services for account access.

TomMurphyUK

Many thanks to @AnnS and @BandofBrothers for the responses - I was hoping that was all the case.

I'll still be happier when it's actually live in my account, though - a week of untold hassle with my former broadband provider hasn't left me with much faith in telecoms companies!

You're very welcome.  :Smiling:

I'm hopeful all will be OK for you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.