Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Getting data Sim to work on Audi MMI

Andrew2005
2: Seeker

Hi All

As is evident by the question - Can anyone heelp me get the data sim to work on my Audi Q7 2014 MMI.  I have set the system for the sim and bluetooth - but I can't get the data sim working at all - No Google earth etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Andy

4 REPLIES 4

Andrew2005

Hi All

As is evident by the question - Can anyone heelp me get the data sim to work on my Audi Q7 2014 MMI.  I have set the system for the sim and bluetooth - but I can't get the data sim working at all - No Google earth etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Andy

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Andrew2005

May I ask if the SIM card has been activated fully ?

Does it work when inserted into a ohone. 

Live Chat can help with SIM card activations as well as Customer service on 191 or a Vodafone shop. In a phone dial *#100# to get the number from the SIM card. 

It maybe beneficial to ask the car manufacturer and or in any dedicated forum for the car users. 

I'm in no way only trying to send you to other places but from experience sometimes these avenues help too. :Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi

Thanks for the mail.  Yes I did activate the sim and add (it is PP) £30, which should be plenty.  I have tried with the Audi sites but there are either American (different set up) or not much help, Hence me trying here!  Even Audi themselves don't offer any help (well TBH that is my local Audi).

Cheers

Andy

BandOfBrothers

You're welcome.   :Smiling:

My knowledge isn't high enough to try a guide you further. 

Usually the user manual for the car / dedicated forum / or manufacturers help desk helps. 

Hopefully a member here can help further too. 

I wish you all the best. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.