Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HTTP Error 504: Gateway Timeout

samshiells
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I've recently got an ipad and am playing a game called Travian and it was all working fine up until a few days ago when everytime I go to log in it says HTTP Error 504: Gateway Timeout .

I thought it may be temporary and I've cleared my history, cookies and data but still no luck. I can access the website fine when I'm at home on Wi-Fi so its not anything to do with the ipad I don't think. I also double checked it on my iphone and have the same problem.

The site in particular is http:// ty2.travian.com/

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Sam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey samshiells,

Thanks for your post.

Is this still an issue? I've just accessed the site on my BlackBerry without issue. Could you clear your cookies and cache to see if the problem persists?

Cheers,

Lee

View solution in original position

14 REPLIES 14

Hi Dave,

I checked again this morning and still seem to be encountering the same problem.

Any updates?

Thanks, Sam

Hey samshiells,

Thanks for your post.

Is this still an issue? I've just accessed the site on my BlackBerry without issue. Could you clear your cookies and cache to see if the problem persists?

Cheers,

Lee

I've checked today and all is working fine - thank you for sorting this!

Much appreciated.

Thanks, Sam

I am having the same problem with my HTC Desire, for the past week, roughly, I am unable to load invisionfree sites - any of them!

I receive the 504 Gateway Error and they will not load, yet I can access every other web page tried and Vodafone Customer Services have confirmed my services are active.

I have done the usual; cleared history and cache, turned phone off and back on again, restored internet factory settings - nothing!

I seem to be able to access them with Wi-Fi but not when on mobile internet.

Please someone help!!!!!

Laur

Hi there laurasaur,

Thanks for your post. Is the full address www.invisionfree.com?

I've just been able to access this over the mobile internet on my handset without issue. If I'm checking the wrong address then please let me know the correct one and I'll investigate further.

Cheers,

Lee