cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How do I use data on my Nokia Lumia 635?

Haroon_awan
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I bought 500mb of data a few days ago when in England. I'm now in Madrid, Spain and the data doesn't seem to work for some reason.  

I'm in settings, mobile + SIM. Data connection is on, roaming is on, use mobile data is on and yet I still can't get a connection?

12 REPLIES 12

63johnw
17: Community Champion
Sorry its been a couple of years since I used a windows phone overseas and can't remember what shows on the screen, I know I had no problems, not much help for the poster though.

No problem ladies and gents! I'm doing ok now. Going to a Chinese Buffett as I haven't eaten since breakfast and I've walked about 10-15 miles probably. So time to get my grub on! 

Im OK with money. The TSB counterpart helped with taking money out so I have enough to last me the rest of my trip. Moneycorp are also helping out to get my card unblocked. I ought lave this for now and get it sorted when I'm back in England. A bit too much hassle at the moment and not needed anymore.  

Many thanks for all your help! I am quite surprised at how helpful the community is here! You were more useful than moneysavingexpert and Reddit! Muchas gracias as they say in Spain (I think!). Take care of yourselves! :Smiling:

63johnw
Glad you getting things sorted.