Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I have a bill for £100+ from a mobile wifi account that I want to discuss

MikeShaw
1: Seeker
I have a mobile wifi bill of over £100 I want to understand how I have accumulated such a bill and why you send text notifications to a mobile wifi account where you are not alerted to a text unless you log in to see you have a text?? You email me every month to say my bill is ready but seemingly dont have the capability to email to say data limits are being approached? I would like to discuss this with someone at vodafone...it seems your online chat function is never working so I would appreciated a representative contacting me back as I am not happy paying this bill.
3 REPLIES 3

Retired-Sarah
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi MikeShaw,

Welcome to the eForum.

Please get in touch with us here, so we can look into this for you.

Thanks,

Sarah 

scantle123
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello.

I have had exactly this happen to me in July just gone and i don't fully understand why this can happen one day and then not the next, why this can happen one month when i've been with Vodafone for years without this happening before....I have also read similar in two newspapers since this happened to me. And ...why do Vodafone message my mobile wifi when that is not something i've got open as a tab each day i go on the internet either.

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

Vodafone supply you with the My Vodafone app which takes a few seconds to glance at to see your usage and there are apps from the various app stores that will alert to to the limit you preset.

The warning texts messages are simply a courtesy service and should not be totally relied upon. It is up to everyone to be aware of their phone usage and takes a few simple steps to keep a check.