Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

K5150 issues

Scaraphae
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi. So, I got this dongle and it worked the first time I put it into my laptop but now it's telling me I need to top it up. It's meant to come with 6GB of data, right? But when I check my account settings, my balance is nil yet I used it for about 2 minutes. Any help, anybody?

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
Hi

May I Welcome you to the eForum.

The Vodafone eForum is a Customer to Customer help forum.

To advise their is no longer any account access or assistance via the eForum.

Are you sure it's only about 2 minutes of usage. A person can lose track of time while engaged in surfing.

Data can be used much faster on a Laptop/Netbook or PC as they access much feature rich content than a mobile phone.

Streaming will use data faster too.

If the device your using has an internal data monitor look at that and or any information in myvodafone

If your sure you haven't used the amount of data then you can contact Customer Services to get clarification.

All avenues of Contact in http://www.vodafone.co.uk/contact-us/index.htm

General enquiries: Monday to Sunday 8am – 9pm

Live Chat is another avenue which is found in the 'Contact Us' Link at the foot of the forum page. Please use a Pc or Mac to use this service. You may need to leave the Live Chat page open a short time for Live Chat to initialise.

Live Chat - Also if your using a Smartphone or Tablet it sometimes does not open the Chat Window so if your phone / tablet allows it try requesting the Desktop Site, or Please try using a Pc or Mac to use this service. You may need to leave the Live Chat page open a short time for Live Chat to initialise. By using Live Chat you can also keep the chat logs.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

@Scaraphae

The 6GB is valid for 30 days.  If you did not use the 6GB during the 30 day period, it would have expired and you will need to top up again.

If you top up before the pack ends, your next data allowance will kick in at the end of 30 days or when you have used the allowance.

Depending on how the data was used, 6GB can quickly be used.