Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mi-fi

Jdarby36064
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Ok so I've had this Mi-fi thing for over a month...used the 2GB data and topped it up with 6GB data. That lasted me for the rest of the month. However, that finished so once again I topped it up with 6GB data again since it lasted so long. BUT...after 4 days of topping up, the Internet will not load a single thing...I've had no message to say my internet package is used up...I can't check how much internet I have left as it hasn't told me since I first had the product. I'm not paying to top up again as There is no way I could have used 6GB of data in just 4 days using it myself to just browse Facebook and use whatsapp...I'm not very good with all this GB MB malarkey however I'm knowledged enough to know that Facebook and whatsapp will not use 6GB of data in 4 days. Whats the problem Vodafone?! I left you in the first place for ripping me off on my contract before and I will not hesitate to use another mobile broadband service.
2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

When using this type of device to hook up for example a laptop / notebook they use / view rich content pages which uses more data. Also if a device updates in the background this can use more data. 

Live chat would be able to check your remaining data if you can get connected on a computer.

In the interim can you clear your cache and cookies and or try another browser. 

I-ve-just-got-a-new-data-dongle-How-do-I-get-started.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Jdarby36064

It might be worth using live chat or calling Vodafone.  They will be able to look at your account, let you know how much data you have used and make sure the top up was correctly converted to data and added to your device.