Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobile Broadband - K3570-Z Topup Help

IRONMIKE11
Not applicable
HI i've just bought a top up voucher for my dongal and its gone on saying that i have £16.00 credit but no data use. I dont have a phone with vodaphone an need to know how to turn my credit into internet data use can any one please help?
3 REPLIES 3

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi IRONMIKE and welcome to the eForum

Thanks for your post here. I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I appreciate how frustrating this must be for you.

This is certainly strange! I'm going to send you an email over to the email address that you registered with. All you need to do is fill in the information it asks for and we'll be back to you as soon as possible. We'll take a looka t your account and see exactly whats happened to the credit.

Thanks

Wayne

eForum team

jarviser
15: Advanced member

HI i've just bought a top up voucher for my dongal and its gone on saying that i have £16.00 credit but no data use. I dont have a phone with vodaphone an need to know how to turn my credit into internet data use can any one please help?

It will stay as £16 until the 30 days or the 3GB has run out then it will automatically roll-over leaving £1 (Which cannot ever be spent unless they bring out a £14 top-up, but it's nice to know you have it!)

The lack of data allowance and days remaining on "My Account" has been reported by me and others. I have been told they are looking at it with the web developers in India.

jarviser

The lack of data allowance and days remaining on "My Account" has been reported by me and others. I have been told they are looking at it with the web developers in India.

Pleased to say that, following a fix, my My Account now shows all three pieces of info (see attached)