cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobile Broadband - So how do you see mobile internet usage?

LooieENG
2: Seeker
First of all, when I signed up for my contract I chose the unlimited data option, so I think the fact Vodafone now think it's okay to charge me for using what I (thought I) paid for is an absolute joke.

Anyway, as VF will no doubt tell me to gtfo (and I will as soon as my contract finishes), I'll have to pay, so where on "My Account" can you see current mobile internet usage?
4 REPLIES 4

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi LooieENG

Welcome to the eForum, It's just a shame it's not under better circumstances.
Our unlimited data is subject to a fair usage policy, this is used to measure potential abuse :mellow:.

To view you current un billed usage, you need to click on view my bills, from here select the number and the click view un billed usage :).

If you need help with anything else, just let me know.

Sukhi
eForum Team

welshrosco
4: Newbie
As u have a htc hero going by the handset u got on ur profile u would be better off getting an app from market to cover this, im sure u could find a data monitor or counter to use. Otherwise u would be adding up the usage manually from my account wih a calculator or using the download option and using spreadsheet.

LooieENG

Hi LooieENG

Welcome to the eForum, It's just a shame it's not under better circumstances.
Our unlimited data is subject to a fair usage policy, this is used to measure potential abuse :mellow:.

To view you current un billed usage, you need to click on view my bills, from here select the number and the click view un billed usage :).

If you need help with anything else, just let me know.

Sukhi
eForum Team

Hi Sukhi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

The first thing I checked was unbilled usage, and there's no total, just a list of texts/calls/internet usage and no way am I going through that counting it all

Also, regarding the internet package I have, I called up and was told I do have unlimted internet, and no matter how much I used I would not be charged. I asked for a reference number, but was told she couldn't give me one, and instead would text the details to my phone. I haven't received anything several hours later. Are you able to offer any help with this?

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi LooieENG

When you click on the un-billed usage, in the top right corner you will see a few icons, click on download, this will download the usage onto a excel spreadsheet, here you can filter out what usage you want to view :). I know it's a long winded way, but that's the only way I've managed to find :huh:.

Or you could do what welshrosco's (Thanks :)) has suggested and download a data app from the market :)

In regards to the text, if it was sent it would show on your account. I've sent you over an email, if you can reply back, I'll take a peek and see if I can re-send it :).

Sukhi
eForum Team