Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobile Broadband - VMC V10

gaz23g
4: Newbie
despite my sides aching so much from laughing i just had to come back on and compliment the voda staff on their sense of humour who on earth designed the look and layout of the latest vmc it looks like something from a 1930's Mickey Mouse cartoon, if my comp didn't tell me it's october i would have sworn it's April 1st i still checked the calender just to be sure? well done lads and lasses great joke but when is the real update comming out??
if you can help with a problem great do it. If your just here to ###### people off then sod off!!
4 REPLIES 4

Retired-BenJ
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi gaz23g

If your unhappy with VMC V10 you could always use 9.4.6 as there is no difference in terms of performance or bug addressing.

Thanks
BenJ
eForum Team

Hi gaz23g

If your unhappy with VMC V10 you could always use 9.4.6 as there is no difference in terms of performance or bug addressing.

Thanks
BenJ
eForum Team

So out of interest - what is the difference between VMC V9.4.6 and V10 ?

Mark

gaz23g
4: Newbie
Hi Mark that was exactly my thoughts obviously Benj took offence at my comments which was not my intention i was merely pointing out that it looks cheap and tacky!! and by the way Ben i did go straight back to 9.4.6
if you can help with a problem great do it. If your just here to ###### people off then sod off!!

Retired-BenJ
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi gaz23g

No offense ever taken, life's to short for all of that. I just wanted to give you a choice :)

The differences between the 2 at this point are purely cosmetic. I have used both and personally prefer the older 9.4.6 look but this was purely a personal aesthetic preference

Thanks
BenJ
eForum Team