Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No mobile data since upgrade

Nicktb01
3: Seeker
As above really. I upgraded two weeks ago, and within a day of receiving my new phone I stopped getting mobile Data. I went through all the various channels and did a factory reset changed settings including apn. Vodafone finally sent me a replacement handset which hasn't had mobile data either. I've now been told it's a problem with my upgrade not working with red share? I've seen others on here having the same issues. Can anyone shed any light or offer any advice? I've now got a third replacement handset coming out and I honestly don't think that's the problem.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Nick
14 REPLIES 14

Nicktb01
I'll pop into my nearest Vodafone shop tomorrow see what happens

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Good luck!  Hopefully this will be the end of your data issues.

PWIAC

So I went instore, did the sim swap and.......

Nothing!

So unfortunately, I have no option but to cancel the upgrade and then cancel the remaining couple of months of my contract. I just can't be without mobile data. And I've been a Vodafone customer for over ten years with multiple accounts

Having spoken to 5 different advisors today, I'm now at the end of my tether. Such a shame, because when Vodafone works, it just works. When it goes wrong, boy does it go wrong!

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Thanks for updating your thread. 

I had a feeling it's the account although a sim swap is a good troubleshooting move to try and remedy the issue. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Agreed,

Just called them for the last time. I'm done with it. I have no idea how so many techs and customer service people cannot come to the conclusion that it's an account issues!