Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

PAYG Dongle - Can I sell it?

klyne
4: Newbie
I have a PAYG dongle which is really surplus to requirements and I also have a contract dongle which I wish to keep as I can use it in Europe. I have set up a 'My Account' for the PAYG dongle, does this in any way make it difficult for me to sell it?

David
3 REPLIES 3

Retired-Reidar
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hello Klyne and welcome to the eForum

Should you decide to pass on your PAYG dongle I would advise deleting the online account, especially if you intend to keep the PAYG sim inside it, (this is what is attached to the account).

In terms of the actual deletion process we can help you, simply let us know when you would like this to take place and we'll look into it for you.

I hope that helps to clear up things for you.

Reidar :ph34r:

eForum Team

klyne

Hello Klyne and welcome to the eForum

Should you decide to pass on your PAYG dongle I would advise deleting the online account, especially if you intend to keep the PAYG sim inside it, (this is what is attached to the account).

In terms of the actual deletion process we can help you, simply let us know when you would like this to take place and we'll look into it for you.

I hope that helps to clear up things for you.

Reidar

eForum Team

Thanks for the info.

David

welshrosco
Arent the dongle sims useless to keep as only set up for data and text?

Would it be only benefitial if u used it in a mobile for the internet?

U would only get a new sim anyway if u were buying te latest dongle to replace an old type.