Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

R207 dongle

Surealunreal
3: Seeker
Hi I have recently received a R207 WiFi dongle and for some reason I can't connect to the Internet I've tried to go to http://vodafonemobile.wifi. and apparently it doesn't exist help please
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The sim inside maybe at issue / not activated. 

A Vodafone Highstreet store can replace it / activate it. 

They'll be able to check the unit over too. 

If its faulty and under 14 days old then it should be swapped out. If its 15-30 days old they may want to send it off to be checked and if deemed faulty replace it. 30 days + it's a repair. 

Try Live Chat too. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Does anything in this help link assist you. 

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Data-on-the-go/Vodafone-Mobile-Broadband-Troubleshooting-Guide/td-p/...

Current Phone  >

Surealunreal
Not really I'm so confused although it's indicating it's ready it's stating it's disconnected and network as limited the only thing I can think is that the contract sim has a problem?? Its really winding me up what can I do i can't ring them because I don't have a phone on vodafone available??

The sim inside maybe at issue / not activated. 

A Vodafone Highstreet store can replace it / activate it. 

They'll be able to check the unit over too. 

If its faulty and under 14 days old then it should be swapped out. If its 15-30 days old they may want to send it off to be checked and if deemed faulty replace it. 30 days + it's a repair. 

Try Live Chat too. 

Current Phone  >

I have the same issue, I can't check my card is activated or not, I can't register with the new card as no number shows on the card. How can I use my new R207?

Hello @kbubo

Please call 191 from a Vodafone mobile or call 0333 304 0191 from any other phone and speak with our Technical Team. 

Alternatively, you can head into your nearest Vodafone store to have this investigated. 

Louise

waterlooldc
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I upgraded last November to this 4G device, only to find out today that the R207 is not a 4G device and wait for it vodafone don't do full 4G mobile wifi.

Surealunreal
Many thanks guys I checked the previous sim card I had and it appears that it was still active and it hadn't been transfer to the new sim so you were correct in was inactive.

Many thanks much appreciated

Jay

You're welcome. 

Current Phone  >